How to solve invalid CAA DNS records Error in ZeroSSL.com ? || Some times when people will verify there Domain on ZeroSSL they face problem in verification.
CAA Records are present in DNS records . you can find DNS setting in your hosting provider dashboard . this record is specifying that which Certificate Authorities are allowed.
for this issue ” Invalid CAA record, we have solution that was official issued by ZeroSSL website.
here we have 2 Solution to solve this error.
- Remove all CAA records from your domain ( which we don’t recommend )
- New CAA record to your domain with
sectigo.comas value ( Recommended )
Step by Step method to solve ZeroSSL Invalid CAA record Error for domain verification
- Open your Hosting provider dashboard.
- Find DNS management. ( Generally you will get this option in “manage” button) .
- Open DNS editor ( option can be different for different hosting provider ) .
- Here you will get list of CAA record.
- Click on add new option.
- Add new CAA record with – 0 issue “sectigo.com”-
- Now you can Click on verify. there will be no Error any more.
if error still not resolved , please comment i will help you.
- SEMrush SEO Tool : Tutorial, Free Trial & Reviews
- How to run facebook ad in 2020 | Beginneer Tutorial Step by Step
- How to do free keyword research with Google keyword planner in 2020
- Best 150+ SEO Interview Questions and Answers (Ultimate Collection)
- Best High DA 150+Do Follow web 2.0 Sites List 2020 (Create Free High PR Backlink)